Friday, April 06, 2007

Danielle's Visit!

So, Danielle came up on Wednesday to visit me from Cape Breton for a couple of days!!...While I still have the belly! (She's 4 months prego, but I'm much larger as you can see....:) We had a great time and I'm soo glad she was able to come...I know she missed the Rickster and Elliot, but I was so thankful she could come for a visit!! It's always awesome just to have down time together and catch up and just chat. Miranda came over on Thurs. and the 3 of us put together our new Bassinet which is SO cute!! Now I feel a lot more ready for baby to come- it's a big job to put that thing together- thanks girls! We also watched a very cute movie called "Someone Like You", thanks to Miranda's extensive chick-flick collection:). Anyways, we had an awesome time, and hopefully we'll be able to visit Danielle and fam up in CB sometime after the baby is born! We love you guys!
Here are some pics (Miranda has the ones of us setting up the bassinet- but here it is all put together):
Chillin' on the Couch

Danielle, once she'd been introduced to Facebook:)
Danielle, Master Hairstylist/Straightener, and Dee, Carrier of an Almost-done Baby


Us with Straight Hair

We had a hard time getting a decent picture- it was pretty funny:)

TA-DA! The Bassinet (thank you, Nanny!)


Cute mobile toys...this thing even has a remote control-
for music and lights and stuff!
We feel so blessed!

5 comments:

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Looks like you two had a great time! It must have been so nice for the both of you... you to have some company and Danielle to have not only your company but a little time off mommy-duty too!

I don't think I've ever seen your hair straightened before - very cute:). That must've taken some serious time!

The Essons said...

Awwwwwww Dee! I'm so glad that you got a good Danielle visit in! It looks like you guys had a great time.

Can't wait to hear about baby Kohler soon! Love ya!

Unknown said...

You girls look beautiful--Moms, I should say!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee,

So glad you had a great time. I love the bassinet. Talk to you soon!

Nathalie

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

You both look great! I cant believe there is only 13 days left! I have been following along secretly. I cant wait to see if it is a boy or a girl.

S.