Monday, April 16, 2007

New Belly Pics at 39 Weeks!

Not much to say other than we are waiting with great anticipation and if any mamas have advice on dealing with an itchy abdomen, please let me know!! One week til due date!
Also- a HUGE congratulations to Matt and Christine on their new bebe girl- Sarah. She is so beautiful and we wish we were close to visit them. Happy Birthday, Sarah!! You're gonna love being a part of your family:)


Oh she smiles, but sometimes she gets impatient with the pregnancy...:):)
"When is this baby coming?? And how much bigger can I get?"

6 comments:

The Essons said...

Hang in there Dee -I see on your ticker above...ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!! Baby will be here before you know it :0)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee

You look wonderful and I bet you just can't wait for your new arrival. Anytime now :)Love checking out your blog. Thanks for the updates. As for the itchiness I think moisterizer works a little. It did for me that is (the cocoa butter stuff) I think it's just cause the skin is so stretched). Can't wait to hear the good news!

Johnnie's wife, Sarah

P.s. Love your scrapbooking pages!

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Dee, you look great!!! No extra fluid on you:). I can't wait to hear about your little girl being born! How much fun will our kids have together!

Just remember, epidural is the word!

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Those are so neat Dee!
Soon enough that belly will turn into a beautiful baby in your arms. I can't wait.

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

You look terrific Dee!!
I hear you found some cream for the itchy belly....hope it keeps working; actually I hope you don't have a big belly for too much longer! Can't wait to hear of your new one's arrival...
We'll keep on praying!

The Barretts said...

OOooh...the count down is ON! I'll be checking your blog very faithfully for the good news!!