Saturday, April 21, 2007

Update

Things are going well with Emily and Dee. We think they'll be coming home Monday. Dee has a bit of a rash that the doctors/nurses are trying to get under control before she goes (they think she's allergic to the bed linens, so they have "burn linens" on her bed now, which are sterilized to protect people who have very sensitive skin. We didn't know Dee's skin was that sensitive.

I've been staying in the hospital with them, but will have my first night apart from my girls (Dee loves it when I call them that!) tonight, so that I can preach tomorrow morning and show some pictures around to the people at church.

4 comments:

The Barretts said...

Hope the rash gets better soon, Dee.

Jamin always say "my girls" for Naomi & I and I love it too!

Again, so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

look at that hair...lol...
shall i call her frowy jr?...

Anonymous said...

love Hannah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dee and Scott!
I was so excited to hear the news. I am so thankful that everything went well and that both baby and mom are happy and healthy. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Take care,
Sarah Marsh