Sunday, April 08, 2007

New Scrap Pages-Europe '01

Hello everyone! We are anxiously expecting baby anytime now- but meanwhile please pray for us as we deal with numerous non-descript aches and pains, akwardness and irritability...:) Other than that I am feeling pretty good and the doctor today said I'm more effaced than last time, so that means things ARE progressing, no matter how slowly:)

Here are some scrap pages I've recently finished, hope you enjoy them!:

"Larger than life"- visiting different structures in Rome


I love Bubbled letters and if you have black stickers,
just make them "bubbled" by putting
a clear page pebble over the sticker
I really went crazy with my embossing pen and white embossing powder on this page, but I like it, and Miranda and I thought this color combo worked and I think it does, so yeah! All the dots are just done by freestyle, and the title is Heidi rub-ons in white.
Sorry so blurry, I got this 3 in one idea from Miranda!
All the writing is done by hand with my embossing pen and powder- it was fun to see my own writing turn into white shiny letters!
Stamps and handwriting for this one, and a pop dot to raise it up (the edges are also clear inked and then white embossed).


PS- If anyone knows my lovely sister, Tara, and wants to see her strutt her stuff salsa dancing, check out this website!:
http://www.salsavancouver.net/photos/
20070401heritagehall/20070401heritagehall.html

(She's in any of the posts that say "tara" and also in the "footwork" posts, they are short video files so give each one a minute or two to download:).

5 comments:

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Great pages, Dee! I love the blue in the top page.

I hear you about wanting baby to come, now! I am 1-2 cms dilated and 85% effaced, but that doesn't necessarily mean labour will start anytime soon. I go in for a fetal assessment today, so they'll see how babe is doing and if they need to intervene. If babe is fine, they'll likely just wait for a couple more days, rather than induce just yet.

Oh, the cervical sweep doesn't hurt. Maybe just a tiny discomfort, but not even as uncomfortable as a pap and nothing compared to even one contraction:). Doesn't seem like it worked this time though!

Wishing you a short and soon labour!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
Sounds like things are going good. Glad I got to visit you and Miranda last weekend. I can't wait to see the baby. Must be hard just waiting and waiting. I know you guys will be wonderful parents.
Great job on the pages! I like the color scheme too. Well, I will be praying for you two and see you sometime after these exams. Hope everything goes smoothly!
Alissa

The Essons said...

Wonderful Job on your pages Dee -you always have such great ideas!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee,

Great pages! You are so artistic!

Nathalie

Unknown said...

You should be a professional scrapper. I bet some people would love to have you scrap their baby books or wedding pics into albums for them!

PS: I am checking your blog CHRONICALLY now for baby news, so pleeeeeease update when baby Kohler decides to make his/her grand entrance!! Can't wait!