Saturday, March 03, 2007

Trip to Halifax & New Clothes!

Hi everyone! This past week we were able to get home to Halifax for 3 short days, because Scott had a meeting with the Board of Ministerial Standards at Acadia (part of his being able to be ordained). We had a great time visiting with family- we spent a day with Mama and Papa Kohler, a day driving to the valley and back and seeing Graeme and Jen and kids (including new baby Abby!!), and I got to spend a day out shopping and hanging out with Nanny, then going to a little baby shower at my mom's:)...they even got special baby plates and napkins and a little cake for us! So sweet!:) Thanks Mom, Nanny and Dave!
Arthur, mom and Dave's cat, was also there and I caught him in the act of eating one of my mom's plants.

Out shopping with nanny, I was so excited to visit Maternity stores since there are none in Fredericton. So since all that fits me now are sweat pants or Danielle's green maternity cords, I was pretty desperate for pants! So Nanny helped me pick out some nice pants and 2 dressier shirts- which are great for work. So I am modelling my new clothes in most of these pics:) (Thanks, Nanny!)


Nanny&Arthur


Arthur eating plants


A cake and so cute plates-thanks momma!

Nanny, Mom & Dave

Scott & I at our mini shower!

Me and the Nanny:)


Introducing new baby Abby! She's so beautiful!

Papa with Bradley and Abby- babies in diapers are so cute!


Our newly put-up kitchen pics and me with my new shirt:)


The new pants and blue shirt

The new pants and the green shirt...so comfortable, too!

7 comments:

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

So glad you are able to visit family. You look great Dee, so happy and so beautiful!! Take care of each other.

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

New clothes!!! you look so cute:). It will be nice to have some new outfits for work since you've been getting so much subbing!

We had such a great time with you! Thanks for coming over.

The Cari's said...

Nice new clothes, don't they make you feel so much better? That's a pretty blue on you too, I bet it makes your eyes shine. Miss ya Dee! Talk to ya soon.

The Essons said...

Oh Dee! You look so great! I can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee,

I love the new shirts. They look good on you. Glad you had a good trip. Call you soon!

Nathalie

The Barretts said...

Looking good girl! Isn't it soooo nice to wear clothes that fit and feel so comfy!? :) I especially like the green top.

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous!! you lookin FINE!! Wow, only a few weeks to go!! See you in May babe! Luv your sis