Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm getting BIG!

No seriously-look at me- I have a baby inside my stomache! And it moves all the time- it's so weird and cool...hmmm. I wondered about wearing this shirt and Scott say, "Well, ya did it last time, and now people can see how far it's moving up on you!" So there you go! We're coming to Halifax for 3 days and we drive in tomorrow...I'm so excited!! Today I'm trying to get laundry together and pack for our little trip- we'll be staying with the Kohlers if anyone wants to get ahold of us.









AND we're trying to redecorate our house a little. Do you have an eye for design? Christine says it's like scrapbooking, but I'm not so sure...she's good at interior design stuff...anyways, here are some swatches we're considering for our living room- we're not a big fan of the colors there now- so what do you think? Let us know- how about we label them swatches A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and then number them from left to right...eg- Hey dee, H3 looks like a good shade! Ok let us know!

Green Swatches A,B,C,D



Green Swatches E,F,G,H,I

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Dee, you are WAY too adorable!!! So glad you are enjoying the tiny person growing inside you. This is such a precious time - enjoy every moment! Hugs to all three of you!
Bonnie&Curtis, etc.

Mo the Mama said...

Hey Dee,
remember I studied Interior Design?? Call me or come over. Lots of great ideas. The easiest way to start is to find a painting, rug, bed cover/quilt that you love. Then pull colours from that. Call me when you get back ...you are a very cute prego!
Mo

The Essons said...

WOW DEE! What a tummy! I can't wait to see you in just one more week!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee,

You look awesome! And I like and shade of D, E, I. I prefer darker, bolder colours, but whatever you like. And it depends on you funiture.

Love,
Nathalie

Melanie said...

Hi Dee!
It was great to see you last night! I like A4, C3, C4, E2 and G5!

Have a great visit here in NS!
Melanie

Anonymous said...

oh DEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
I cannot believe you have a little mini you inside of you!! It is amazing! I cannot wait to meet his baby Kohler!!!
You'll have to tell me next time you come to hali! I'd love to have some tea with you!!!
-alli churchill

Anonymous said...

I still cant believe your gonna be a momma....You are so beautiful...

Hannah

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Wow Dee
There really is a baby in there:)
I have to say that c4 & c5 look good but it is hard to tell without an up close. Enjoy the painting and your time in Hali!

Anonymous said...

Scott Kohler is married and is having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Scott,please email me jasonmacisaac@gmail.com. I can't believe what I am seeing. You are also christian now too, what is going on!?

The Barretts said...

I love that belly! You are looking fantastic :)

The Kohlers said...

Haha, Jason, you are still a funny fellow... Pretty interesting stuff is happening, though... Scott

Anonymous said...

Dee! You look wonderful :) I want to come visit before little Baby Kohler arrives and of course after too! I miss you guys.
Mere

The Kohlers said...

Mere, I'd love it if you could come see us- come and stay a few days- we'd love to have you. Baby is due April 23rd...crazy I know, but my belly's pretty good evidence of the reality of it all:) Anyways, I've been thinking about you and miss you too- we should catch up on phone soon.
lots of love, dee><>:)