Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ginger Cookies!

Upon Stef's suggestion to bake when I can't find anything to do- today I ambitiously baked ginger cookies! They're called ginger snaps but I think of those as thin biscuits. They turned out great! Yeah! It wore me right out though, I had to take a rest after mixing and forming little balls and all that- it can be tiring! BTW- this update is not to compete with my husband's apple pie success- we both enjoy eating each other's baked goods...:) OK and to all my friends- PLEASE update your blogs- I'm desperate for some new pics and info on you guys!!:) love dee><>:)









7 comments:

The Essons said...

way to go dee! they look awesome -i'll update our blog if i don't work tomorrow. love you!

K & G said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm... those look delish! I love the taste of ginger and spices, and I'm actually addicted to Chai tea lattee's right now :) hmmm, come to think of it, that'd go perfectly with some ginger cookies. I'll have to find a recipe somewhere...

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

You're making me hungry! Those look yummy:) You should post your recipe, Dee. I don't have one for ginger cookies.

The Barretts said...

Yum!

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

Those look great Dee, I just got a recipe for the same cookies last week from a friend here but haven't made them yet...you have tempted me even more! I think tomorrow may be the day.

Janna said...

Hey Dee. Those cookies are our family Christmas tradition...:) And so good to finally read up - I get so behind on people's blogs. thanks for all the Fall pictures...I loved them!! I miss the maritimes this time of year...here I even forget what season it is at home. so cool to see pics from Jen's wedding too...
love you girl.

Miranda said...

mmmmmmmm..... those look good... i wish now i hadn't been working and missed coming over for lost.... mmmmm