Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fall Happenings

Hello everyone! I'm having trouble blogging my pics from today, but these are from the fall from the last couple of weeks- get to know our neighborhood! Yeah!


All the street signs in McAdam have trains on them because the town's tourist attraction and previous livelihood was the train station here- it's really cool looking:)



This is our street- see our church?:)


Scott's 3rd pie- they get better every time!


Our very leafy backyard

Pretty tree

8 comments:

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

ok, Dee, I'm sorry! I know I said I'd post tonight, but I'm too exhausted:(. We just got in from trick-or-treating with the kids and it would be a disaster if I attempted to blog right now. Tomorrow, I promise, you'll see some great new photos.

I love those signs in McAdam! They are so cute-Matt would laugh that I use that word:). We'll have to come visit soon and see if for ourselves.

Hooray for Scott and his great baking! That pie looks delicious! Take care little Momma:). Miss you!

The Essons said...

Hey Dee! Great pictures! Miss you -it was great to talk with you this week!

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

Simply beautiful! You are doing a great job of blogging and of "advertising" your great town.

K & G said...

It looks like such a cute town! Nice backyard, they're rare here in Calgary :) Thanks for your post!

The Barretts said...

Nice pics! Very beautiful. I want a pic of your belly! hehehe...is it growing yet?!?

The Davidson Clan said...

Hey Dee, I want to see a pic of you too. Baby belly!!!

Nat

BeataPrzemek said...

Dee, tell me is it a limit to put pics to the blog? i would like to have more pics in my post - about Kolobrzeg, but I can't put there one more. Hmm.... Maybe you can help me?

By the way (should I write it together?) nice neighbourhood!!!

Anonymous said...

Dee,
Congrats on the pregnancy. I'm 2 months pregnant today! :)