Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Autumn in McAdam

So I thought I'd put up some pictures of beautiful NB (don't worry- I'll always love NS:) in the fall. Lately I've been taking walks and collecting, then drying in old textbooks to keep them flat, fall leaves! I love doing this, and so I thought I'd share some pics of my favorite kinds of leaves!



I love the way the red starts to bleed in splotches onto the leaf-half the rainbow is here!


A sea of color



This is my favorite fall color-
I like to call it candy red cuz it has some orangy pink in it

Changing Hues (fancy word, eh?:)

8 comments:

K & G said...

I love the fall leaves... great post Dee! I posted some Calgary golden leaves on my site too :)

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

Wow Dee, you make me really miss Canada. Scotland is beautiful but there is definitely something about a good Canadian fall....

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Beautiful pictures! I will try to post something this evening, Dee:). Sorry for the delay.

The Essons said...

beautiful new brunswick fall dee! love ya!

Po said...

Cool Dee! Bel and Bean were collecting leaves in the front driveway this afternoon. Bel says to each "what beautiful colours!", while Bean says "big!". I suppose a full sized Maple leaf is pretty big to a 2 year old.

The Kohlers said...

Yeah- fall is great. Paul- tell Bel these leaves aren't hers:) Bev- don't worry- Scotland has it's share of 'cold and cozy' days:) and Giselle- your post is where I got the idea! Great pics- never knew the west doesn't have red leaves! Christine- no pressure- I just miss the updates:) Prayin' for you guys:)
dee><>

The Kohlers said...

Oh and steph- it's nice to share NB with you:)
dee><>:)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures ;-) The fall in Canada is almost as beautiful as in Poland ;-) I'm kidding. Would you like some pics from Poland?