Thursday, February 01, 2007

A New Team Blog- Full of Recipe Ideas!

Hi everyone! I thought I'd just let you all know about a new blog me and some girls have started as sort of a recipe exchange! Most of us do scrapbooking, or "scrapping", hence the name of the new blog- "Supper with the Scrappers!". Of course they'll be all kinds of recipes on this blog, not just supper ones! Please check it out for new recipe ideas, and if you'd like to join our "team" (which will enable you to post your own recipes), please email me (your email address is all I need to set that up). Also, please don't forget that blogging is more fun with pictures! So if you're able to, please post pics of your recipe (I know that always helps me know what the end result is suppose to look like!). Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Davidson Clan said...

Hey Dee,

What a great idea. I would love to take part of this, even though I am most definately not a scrapper. I think you know my e-mail address, so hook me up. I am will have pics!

Nathalie

The Kohlers said...

Hey Nat, no problem, I'll send you an invite to be an author on the blog- send us some yummy french recipes!
><>:)love dee