Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Scrap Page!

Hey there (especially my scrapbook girls)- here is a page I just completed- except for journaling, which I will do (Christine!:). All this talk about scrapping got me motivated to do it. Also- Scott and I went for dinner to a friend's house the other night and the wife is an avid (and very good:) scrapper. I was so impressed that I took pics of my favorite pages! (Of course I can't post someone else's work without their permission, but when I need some inspiration, now all I have to do is look on the computer at her pages! Anyways, this page is from when Danielle, Rachel, Jen and I went to the louvre, Paris, 2001. We didn't actually go IN, but this time when Scott and I went we spent a 3 hour morning there. We took a break and then went back for more, but when Scott's backpack went thru the security machine water started pouring all over the floor! His waterbottle had leaked and suddenly the security lady was calling for "cleaning back-up" in french. That's when we decided to skip the second trip to the Louvre, and do something else:).


The true color is better in the first pic (no flash), but the 2nd pic is a bit clearer (with flash).



4 comments:

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

Beautiful Dee! You and the pages that is!
So glad to see you got snow, I think I will miss it. We've been told it snowed 2 or 3 times last year so we shall see. Hope you are enjoying!

Amy said...

The page looks great, you have such a good eye for putting colors and textures together :) glad you are feeling better enough to scrap!

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Awesome as always, Dee! You have the scrapbooking gift:). Oh, and where did you get those ideas;).hahaha

Anonymous said...

Great page Dee! I'm excited to see more of your great ideas (I might be storing them on my computer for inspiration!) It looks like you got quite a bit of snow! We only had a small sprinkling and then it all rained away- oh well I'm sure it will be here to stay soon enough, then let the shovelling begin!