Thursday, November 09, 2006

Exciting Weekend

Hey there! I'm pretty pumped about this weekend- starting...last night. Wed. nights we always watch Lost with Miranda and Tony (friends our age from church/library) and Tony always brings yummy treats- I try to also have something out, but who am I kidding- I love when ppl bring treats! It's like a surprise every time! Last night was pringles, last week pretzels, week b4- BBQ chips...mmm. So after Bible Study we gather at our place and watch Lost as well as chat for a while- it's fun:).

THEN- today was special because it was my first day volunteering at the elem. school to help kids with their reading, one on one. It was really cute and fun to be involved like that. Who knows about the subbing- my name is in, but so far no calls. Anyways, after that we went into fredericton and Scott dropped me off at starbucks for an hour where I read and enjoyed a pumpkin latte- mine (and Danielle's too!) new fave drink. It was nice to do that, since I used to hang out there in Hali. or Dart. all the time! It was fun:)

OK so THEN tomorrow Devin and Lenore our good friends from the Valley are coming to spend the night with us! Yeah!!!! We are really looking forward to seeing them again!!

THEN, on Sunday, after church guess what? We're going home for 4 days!! We're coming down for seminars at Acadia in the Valley, but hope to see lots of family and friends while we're home. If you need to get us, call Scott's parents!:) I'm very excited, esp. since Danielle is coming up so we can get together on Monday! Yeah! Weird thing- last time we were in Hali together we were at Starbucks and SHE was pregnant. Now the tables are turned, and we'll prob meet at Starbucks again:)!

THEN, on Friday morning when we come back we're bringing Nanny home with us! Yeah for Nanny! She hasn't seen our place yet and I want her to meet some ppl so I think it'll be a good time! Well, that's all the excitement for now- Scott's gone to bed, we just finished watching Nacho Libre, which was funny and silly, but REALLY neat because it was mostly filmed in Oaxaca Mexico, which was my favorite place in Mexico of everywhere I went! It was nice to see so much Mexican landscape, too- I found it really depicted parts of Mexico exactly the way I remember it. Cool. Good-night! PS- Doesn't the sun on the ticker look like it's almost halfway?? I know! Exciting!:):)
dee><>

7 comments:

Amy said...

Hope you guys have a great trip to the valley and so on. Glad to hear things are going well!

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Can't wait to see you soon! Time flies, doesn't it?

Looking forward to seeing your scrapping pages:).....no pressure;).

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Hey! We just changed our blog address to mattandchristine.blogspot.com for privacy issues. If you could omit our last name from your links and change the link to our new address, we would appreciate it. Thanks!

The Essons said...

Hey Dee!
Wow -I logged on to your blog yesterday and didn't see anything new -I log on tonight and there are 3 new posts! The "blogger" must have been down everytime I was checking!

I'm so glad that you guys are headed home for a few days -enjoy your time! And that's so great that Nanny is coming back with you.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDD -I'm so happy that you were at a school this week Dee! It's great to get your face in there and start getting familiar with the kids! I'm proud of you!

Pray for us with collection week this week -it will be crazy for sure -we'll make a phone date AFTER Nov. 18!

Love ya!
Steph

Anonymous said...

hey i love your blogs.i had a awsome night tonight with you thanks for having me over!ya it was so nice talking to you about everything! we got to do that agian!haha brad is a site but here is his site www.jesus-freak-hideout.piczo.com .ill see you tomorrow i hope u have a safe ride to ns and have lots of fun!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Dee! I am quite shocked (and very excited)...I just stumbled across your blog, through Janna´s and I saw the picture of you with your belly! That is so great Dee! You will make an incredible mom, I can´t wait to see it. :) I´m in Campeche, Mex right now, through the same program that you did I think. It has been SO great...I´m learning tons, and traveling a lot too. Unfortunately I won´t be making it to Oaxaca, because it is a basically a war zone right now...I´m sure you´ve heard all about it. I hope things are going well, drop me a line if you get the chance. smcnab@dal.ca
Cuidate,
de: Sheilagh

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Wow Dee you sound so busy, are you playing yourself out?
Aaron and I love LOST and we are always rushing home from small group to see it. We had no idea last week that there was going to be this crazy 3 month break in the show. I think that Hollywood has it too easy. Did the show not just start at the first of October?
I am jokin about Hollywood, I don't want that life. I like my life:) Anyway, it was a great ending but I cannot believe that we have to wait 3 months until the next one:(