Monday, November 06, 2006

First snow

It's November 6, and I woke up this morning to everything covered in white. Knowing Dee would be excited, I decided to let her know and assume she'd want her sleep interrupted for this. I was right. It's all quite magical when the first snow hits. I just hope it's gone by tomorrow. It's not quite Christmas yet (although someone has put some decorations up in our house already!). By the way, Dee has a new post below, so don't let this post keep you from checking that one!

7 comments:

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

It does look beautiful. Enjoy!!

Eryn said...

hi dee! remember me? you werent even engaged last time i saw you, so congrats on everything! jump on over and visit my blog.

The Barretts said...

So pretty! I'm excited for Christmas!!

Janna said...

Wow...i find it hard to imagine that it's coming to that time of year already!! :) Thanks for being so great at posting pictures...it really means so much to me to see em all! Especially all the "seasons"...since for now, i am living in a country without any. :) (well, if you count wet and dry, we get two here in Ecuador!)

The Kohlers said...

Hi Eryn- of course I remember you! What is your blod address? I can't find it:( Anyways, hope I find you!:)
><>dee

Anonymous said...

Hey sista!! Well at least snow is better than rain! We've definitely had our share of THAT lately here in Vancouver! Check out my space at http://conlontara.spaces.live.com/ if you get a chance, I have new Halloween salsa pics up! Love you guys lots!! Tara

K & G said...

It looks so pretty! I love christmas and the first snow fall!! :)