Thursday, October 02, 2008

Emily Burned Her Hand:( and Some Belly Pics

If you click on the picture to make it bigger, you can see the burn on her hand across her knuckles- she touched a lightbulb by accident with the back of her hand- after cooling it with cold water, we took her to the local hospital to get the blister wrapped and prevent infection.
Our poor baby:(

All ready to go to the hospital past bedtime

"Where am I, out and about in my PJs?"
"Oooooo" (getting special burn ointment)


"What is this?"
Her little hand was wrapped up like a boxer's:)
(Above- Needing some cuddles from Daddy)


"Look at my special hand!"
My poor baby:(
Playing with her "boxer" hand:)


Straight hair for a day and my belly at 32 weeks- only 8 weeks to go!!
(Sorry that my shirt doesn't cover and my maternity pants are falling down- welcome to pregnancy-hehe:)

Happy Couple:)



On the way home Scott took this video of Emmy and her hand- and her animal sounds:)- which you should feel privileged to see and hear cuz she doesn't always do these things on command!:)

2 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Wow only 8 weeks to go. Hang in here.

The Essons said...

Sorry to hear about sweet Emily. Hope she's feeling better! You look great momma -looking forward to seeing you next week. Love you!