Saturday, September 27, 2008

Emily is getting to be such a little girl:)

We don't know why- but she always smiles like this with her shades on:)
Cool Cat
Now if that look doesn't win your heart...:) I love that smile!
The mommy and the baby
She gets smothered in kisses pretty much daily
Snuggles- my favorite:)
Oh yes- this was soo funny- "reading" in her new favorite place- the recycle bin
Daddy and Emmy reading in the kitchen- Emmy and her on-cue "funny smile":)
Mommy reading to Emmy (I had to show you all we do more than watch TV-hehe!:)
Emmy kept showing me this dress until I finally "put it on" her-
then she was happy to wear it like this for a long time.
Curls and piggy-tails
Watching a video together- so cute:)

2 comments:

The Barretts said...

I love the pigtails on Emily. She's getting so big!

The Essons said...

Oh Dee -She is SO cute!