Sunday, October 26, 2008

Evangelism Conference and Some Scrap Pages!!

Me and the best hubby ever
(sorry, all other women everywhere...:)
after a thanksgiving dinner at the Anglican Church down the road
Showing off my Baby bump
Rolley-Polley with the other baby in the backyard

Scott and I at the 3 day Evangelism Conference
held at the Algonquin Hotel in St Andrew's, NB- Scott's Mom and Dad took emily for 4 days so we could go- THANKS SOOO MUCH!!
We had a terrific time, we were refreshed and challenged!!
Worship Time with the Worship Team from Apohaqui, NB

Fancy Lobby:)
Really Fancy....
Meal time- here we are at a pretty empty table with Dale Mitchell who's eating the whole plate of butter:P, and Katie Jewitt- the meals were yummy and again...fancy:)
Our Speaker - John Stackhouse, Theology Proffessor from Regent College in Vancouver,
and Malcolm Bekkett, a senior staff member of the Atlantic Baptist Convention
Malcolm, coming to scold me for taking pictures of him
and I just kept taking them- it was really funny:)

My newest scrap pages- this one, "My" is all about my life right now- I thought it wise to take a snapshot of the present to remember in the future- a very different page for me- esp since most of my pages are about Emily!:)
(Again, I'm sorry about the orientation, I just cannot figure it out!)
First Smiles

First Smiles Journaling


The Night We 'Lost'- funny story I had to recount
'Lost' Journaling

3 comments:

The Barretts said...

You look great, Dee! Nice to be able to get away, huh?

The Essons said...

Hey Dee -Great pages -you always do such a nice job. I thinking about you these days!

Unknown said...

Oh, the Algonquin! I love that place...Tyler and I were there for a Family Life Marriage conference 3 years ago. Isn't St. Andrew's awesome! (Can you tell I miss the ocean?) Beautiful scrapping, btw. I bought a scrapbook and some supplies for Lincoln, but I haven't started yet...