Tuesday, October 14, 2008

1 Day in Halifax!

Scott and I came "home" for one day to catch the end of Matt Walsh's ordination, and have an early Thanksgiving with our families. I was able to spend the morning at Starbucks with some of my favorite girls and a new batch of babies I hadn't seen yet!! It was great to catch up with these sweet ladies and hold their new babies! I didn't bring Emily (toddler+chapters=potential disaster), BUT Scott was at Kent next door and so he brought her in to visit us- it was so nice that the girls got to see my precious girl as well- what a great day:), and what a blessing to all be in the same place at the same time to see each other (Thanks to Jordan Allen's wedding:).

The girls at Starbucks
Me, Steph, and Sarah's Benjamin- 6 weeks-ish

Leila Allen (who was here from Calgary- so nice to see her!)
and Steph's Caleb- about 3 months old


Mommy Sarah and Benjamin
Leila and Sarah looking lovely in Starbucks:)

Baby Ben

Beautiful Steph and Baby Caleb

Daddy and Emily ready to go to a B-day Party

Playing at the birthday- look at those pigtails- so cute-
and that little hand all wrapped up:(

Emily yesterday on the couch sitting like a big girl "reading"- look at those lips!:)
She's really looking like a big girl- some pics like this are a reminder of that!

4 comments:

Janna said...

oh Dee...thanks for posting so many wonderful pics - I love them all!! So glad you girls could get together...and oh my word, how time changes things! Three babies and one more on the way... keep posting, Emily is the sweetest thing!

The Essons said...

Emily is beautiful! It was great to see you Dee -I was so glad for our time all together!

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

She looks so grown up Dee and Scott! I can't believe it, but I guess that is good since she will be a big sister soon. Hope you are all doing well. Thanks for the photos.

Unknown said...

Dee, looks like fun!! Isn't it great to get together with friends!?

Got your comment on my blog. We did really like that inn. Jamin's work sent us for a the weekend. The rooms were really nice and the service was excellent. It was a five star place.

I stayed at the Algonquin before in St. Andrews as well. I found it quite nice, but that was several years ago now.