Sunday, September 10, 2006

To all the Faithfuls:)

Hey there- this post is of some old pictures from when I was in Hali last month- but for all you faithfuls, who daily check friends' blogs- I thought I'd put something new on here even though there's not much to blog about at the moment:)


Me and Nanny at Point Pleasant Park (PPP)- Ain't she a beauty?


















This was so cute. At the park there was a mother cat and like 5 little kittens who live right in/on the rocks at the park entrance. I sat and watched them for a while until they were jumping and play fighting right next to me 'cause they didn't notice me anymore. A lady comes sometimes to give them shots and stuff, and people had food and water dishes out for them. SO cute: here's my fave kitten:

5 comments:

C said...

Hey Dee! Wow - what a small world! And you're married!! :) Congrats to the both of you!

How do you like NB? And what are you doing up there? Wow - so much to catch up on! :)

The Davidson Clan said...

Hey Dee,

Give me a call soon. I would love to talk to you.

Nathalie Davidson = )

Janna said...

DEE!! Hi.
Janna here. I'm just a little excited. I talked to Sarah the other day...and it was great to hear that you guys had been in touch. I feel so far away, but know that I love and miss you and am praying for you and Scott and all that God has in store for you (both the big and the little things that are blessings in our lives - straight from Him!) love you girl. oxo

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

I like the kitten pic. How could you leave him/her behind? I have a habit of bringing stray home and find them a place to live so better you then me that day:)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Waht a cute kitty! Thanks for posting on our blog. Baby crying her head off.. must go. but more later. I will add you as a link to our blog.
S.