Friday, September 22, 2006

Our New Look

So I was getting kinda bored with the greyishness of out blog template- so I decided to switch it up a bit! I also can't sleep which is why I'm making these seemingly important changes to our site in the middle of the night...Not much new around here...Scott is getting ready for the youth group's first meet sat. night- the Amazing Pizza Race- that should be fun! And all kinds of other fall stuff that's starting up. I'd know more, but I've been under the weather so haven't been to all the stuff that's going on.

I have to say that fall is a beautiful time of year. I love how it looks, feels, and smells in the fall. We've been taking lots of walks, and seeing McAdam kids everywhere- I guess school brings them all out of the woodwork. Well- that's all for now- I'll post a random picture now. Night!



Here's me and scottie looking over Lake Lucern in Lucern, Switz. (June 06)


4 comments:

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

Like the new background....I was just thinking the other day of switching backgrounds; weird huh? Of course, I didn't actually act on my thought and you did.
Glad to hear all is well in McAdam. We are having an unusually warm fall in Scotland; very nice. It rarely falls below freezing here in winter so I think we will have an unusually warm winter to a bunch of crazy Canadians.
Take care of each other and keep in touch,
Bev for the gang

The Essons said...

I Love you Dee!!!!!!!!!!

Are you home Monday or Tuesday night this week?

The Kohlers said...

mon and tues night are both great- call me steffo!:):)

Mo the Mama said...

I like the newer, bolder, look...very "un-greyish"?!?