Sunday, September 03, 2006

Nanny Days!

Recently, when I was in Halifax for a few days, my nanny and I were able to do some hanging out. One day her best friend Edna joined us and we went down to the water front to check out the American Coastguard Ship- a class C tall ship (very big)- The Eagle. On the way we saw the new Starbucks on Spring Grd. Rd. FINALLY! I've been wondering for years when they were gonna put one on this street- but I didn't think it'd be here where the RBC used to be, but hey!

Nanny, Edna, Starbucks



The Eagle




Me and Edna on board




I like this picture- it reminds me so much of NS and it's maritimeness:)
St Georges Island thru the ship's ropes

3 comments:

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Great pics! Your Nanny certainly is spry:).

Taylor Girls said...

Dee! O my word, so I was just looking at Steph Fox's post on the Emmaus website, and I connected to her blog, and then saw the lovely picture of YOU! I saw your link, and now I have a way of getting in touch with you! Congratulations on your marriage--how exciting! Email me--I'd love to catch up with you, long-lost friend from Canada! It's atiberi@gwbookclub.com. Hope to connect with you soon!
Love,
Ashley (Benedict) Tiberi

julia said...

Dee, eres MUY guapa. espero que todos estan bien para ti. te extraño. cuidate loquita. de Julia.