Monday, July 04, 2011

May Days

We walk a lot, the kids and me. I call them my little ducklings as they trail along behind:)
Spending a day off at Odell Park in Fredericton- fun:)
Likes the swings.
Double duty.
Feeding the geese and ducks.
Me and Owen on the playground.
Me and kiddies on this balance beam thingy-
Scott was really good at it- he has better balance than me!
Some of these have been on fb, but I wanted them to be on here, too- so sorry for the repeats!:
I love this face:)
Owen's Toddler Sunday School Class. A handful if I ever saw one:)
Sunday School Concert- my friend Alicia in the front with her baby Connor.
Tromping thru the backyard.
Peek!
The backyard gets "summerized"- will take pics of the garden soon,
our crops are really coming up!
Chalk on the picnic table is like paint when it's wet- very cool.
A visit to Sarah and Trevor's (friends here in town) ends in a couple of sleeping boys.
One of my faves from a recent shoot.
Tulips!
Emily talks to baby Triniti.
My friend Anya and Trin.

I love this one from the forest- beautiful colors.
From a self timer shoot- I just cut and highlighted my hair so stay tuned...:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!! Especially the last glamour shot!!! HOT....love sis

Sarah said...

I used to live in Fredericton, just at the top of Odell Park and loved going walking there. Lovely shots, Dee.

Unknown said...

I love your photos! It helps to have a beautiful family :)
Love you hair, btw! I want to see the cut & highlights!

Anonymous said...

Dee,
I love your new look!
karen