Sunday, July 10, 2011

June with family and friends in McAdam

Poolside (kiddie-pool that is, but still oh so fun:) with
Anya, Triniti and Jonathan in Alicia's backyard.
I love this picture of Alicia, and I know she'll hate it
because she just will (I can read your mind, Alicia, but I'm telling you, this is a cute picture so don't hate it, OK?:).
Real friends shave each others legs when one is just too lazy (that would be me).
Alicia, Scott thanks you.
Great face.
Pretty Anya. She also just got highlights (just after this picture)- actually we all did,
so stay tuned for lightened hair coming to a blog near you.
Connor- the eyes, I just love it.
Alicia's oldest- Jonathan.
I love this one of him:)
One morning I took the kids to a nearby dock and let them play around, it was so fun.
Owen was still in his jammies and Emily in my fave dress- both with rubber boots:)

Big and little.
Better than puddles.
I like this one-nice sunlight:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dee you are so good at taking pictures~~ and your so right i dont like the ones of me lol no makeup ewww the one of me shaving your leggs is to funny lol anyways the ones of my kids are so good thanks love ya xox

alicia

Janna said...

Dee. love you girl...and missing you. have you picked up a copy of 'One Thousand Gifts'? (by Ann Voskamp) You need to get your hands on it, i think you would LOVE it. I was imagining you that morning on the dock with your kidlets... xo