Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 2011 in McAdam

Here's what happened in July (a break from the Vancouver blogging- had to catch up!:) :


Our friend John painted our room for us. Seriously, he was bored and asked if we needed a room painted, so we were very thankful- and now our room has more life and color:) Thanks John!
Hanging with Anya (and baby Trin)
We also had a very special visit. My former pastor and friends Don and Martie Salmans came to Harvey to meet our family! It was lovely to see them and catch up:)
(They were in Fredericton for a wedding)
Their son, also my friend, Chris, came, too- with his expecting wife, Amy!
How things change over time:) They are both very lucky to have each other:)
The whole crew sans Scott
The whole crew sans me
We also had DVBS this month, and 2 young guys, Alec and Ron, from Parsborough came up to run the program. DVBS went great and we made 2 new friends:)

As always in the summer, we made a trip up to Archie and Maddie's camp:)
Owen at the camp

Hi- it's me with highlights.
Owen's newest trick- there is a mattress below him, so don't worry:)
Cool shot of Alicia
Look very closely to see Alicia on the front steps of the church- doing her nails.
I had to laugh at this one:):)
My "insta-friend", Alicia- who has now moved to NS and I miss her terribly.
Sara and Molly and Matt came for a visit on Canada Day:)
Connor (Alicia's youngest), eating wild strawberries growing on our lawn.
Strawberries!
Alicia learns to forage for her food:)
Emily feeds Connor more strawberries (cute:)
My Emmy girl.


No comments: