Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Our trip to Bangor with Em!

There is so much to tell- where to start? Well last weekend after church, Scott and I drove to Bangor, stayed over night and then saw his cousin Paul and Heather, 1 1/2 year old Hannah and new baby Nate! We had such a great time- it was awesome to hang out with Family and see the new baby! Also, anyone who knows me knows how much I love trips, so it was so much fun! I love the BAngor mall- they have a great family bathroom (And baby Gap!)! Funny how priorities change after baby...:) Emily did great, we took the pack and play nanny got us and it was awesome.

Also- there's a ton of pics here of Emily- but one that is particularly funny. Scott and I had just finished bathing her and then brought her downstairs to wash her hair. Scott was just getting her dried off when she projectile vomited all over herself and everything near her...you just have to laugh in a situation like this:)

Her new tricks are that she's starting to make more cooing sounds and trying to smile...we think...and when it happens- usually in her sleeping or groggy states-it makes us ridiculously excited:)


Our view of Emily from the front seat of the car (thanks for the mirror, T!:)

Me and Heather and the babes
Unaware of each other but cute none the less:)
Paul and Heather's new house in progress
Baby Nate

Em looking like a newborn in a hat

Mama and Baby

Tuckered out from all that growing (she's 10lbs now!)
New baby gap shirt and first time wearing her pink sneakers
Baby shoes- so cute:)
Miranda found a setting on my camera that pulls oout only one color- cool, huh?
This setting-"color swap"-turns everything that is white- to pink (you choose what 2 colors to swap-Miranda just picked these for fun:)
A Sleepy Smile-soo cute!
Blurry, but one of my favorite pics of Emily- look at that smile (again, she was almost asleep)!

We call these moves- "directing traffic":
"OK, stop in all directions..."
"Keep movin' people. This way..."

Please click on these pictures to see the full extent of the mess:)



"Not right now, mommy..."

We call this "noses"- it helps her fall asleep
Don't worry- no music was actually playing thru these:) Hehehe...so cute
Just chillin' with daddy
I love this face

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, this is moma Kohler and I just loved these pictures, at one point (headphones) I laughed right out loud and noone else was around. She is one cute baby! the ones of her and Nate are sweet. What a blessing grandchildren are.

Anonymous said...

Loved looking at the pictures. I guess I am the only family member who has not seen baby Emily in person but I bet I have looked at the pictures more than anyone.... well maybe not Mama Kohler. Especially loved the ones with Nate and Heather. She definitely is one adorable baby.

Anonymous said...

Its me again, can you tell I am Hannah and Nate's Grandmother - what no pictures of Hannah. Ha Ha

Unknown said...

Yay for all the pictures! Emily's soooo cute. That was some REALLY impressive coverage with the projectile puke. Wow! And she's still cute even all covered in spitup!

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

wow! What a precious girl you have. You are all so blessed. Glad you are taking trips and still "living" with the new one...who isn't so new anymore. Congrats again and we hope to meet her one day soon.....remember, children under 2 fly for free!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee!! Your baby is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you and your husband! I hope you are doing great! You look wonderful!
God bless you! I think of you now and then! Great to see your happy family!

Ashley Harding

Mo the Mama said...

See...I knew that all that "practicing" with Bibby and her barfing would pay off!

Janna said...

Wow...Dee, your girl is precious! I've been frequenting your blog since she was born...it looks like you're having so much fun with her, and the toughest part of parenting is over now eh?...isn't that what they say?!? haha. Love you friend. Keep posting pics, it's so nice to see Emily and watch you guys grow together as a family...one day I'll meet her in person! :) love j

anushka said...

Hi my dear friends in Christ
Its so owesome...to see Your precious Em..to see how great is our Lord!!!! It makes me so glad it touches me so much... I BLESS You and wish all the best from Jesus Christ! I keep on praying for Your all family!!!!!
And I wanna THANK Him for You, Dee, Scott and Your doughter!!!
Yours in Christ,ania from Poland