Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dee and Emily at 2 months

Hi everyone! Sorry if you're sick of only baby pictures, but I truly can't help it- she's so cute (I know I'm biased, but seriously)!...anyways, our newest thing is helping Em to sleep thru the whole night, so we feed her and then put her to bed in the evening, sometimes with some protesting, and then she sleeps for like 7 hours! Yeah!! She's been waking up around 3 for a feeding and then going back to sleep til around 6, then getting up for the day...thankfully with daddy:)...until he goes to work at 9- then it's mommy's turn!

Well- we're off the NS for a couple of days to see family and we'll be back on Wednesday evening. I'm not sure why Scott's not in any of these photos...probably because he took them:) Anyways, I miss talking to all of you, and now that Em is sleeping more consistently and I have more freedom in the evenings, hopefully I'll be able to talk to more of you!!

Here's the girl!:

Awake and looking a bit confusedShe gets the kisses
Sometimes we imitate her and then laugh our heads off (she's spastic sometimes:)
Sooooo cute- bathtime in the sink
"Ooooo..."

8 comments:

The Barretts said...

What a little beauty! Don't worry, I'm not at all tired of looking at beautiful Emily!

That's awesome that she's doing so well with sleeping! Sleep makes all the difference!

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

You guys are so blessed! What a beauty!!!
Thanks so much for sharing the photos...wish we were there to see her in person (and you guys too!).

The Essons said...

Have a great time in NS! Call me sometime when you get back :0) We'll be in Fredericton for Canada Day long weekend -will you guys be around too?

Love ya!

Melanie said...

Tired of photos - I wait and wait to see more!!! :) We love them!

Unknown said...

Never fear too many baby pics--there's no such thing! Emily is a little doll, so sweet. I like the "Ooo" pic especially.

The Cari's said...

I love all the videos. That really helps since I havent'even seen her yet. Can't wait to hear about your plans to be in Hali!!!

anushka said...

She is so wonderfull and beautifull!!! PRAISE the Lord for the miracle of the life:)))
I Bless Ya my dear Dee and Scott and always remember our great time in Poland:) Missing this time and keeping You in my prayers I also wanna ask U for praying for my sister, she is in England now and... she is without job cause something bad happened but anyway she needs ptayer tah Lord will provide this situation and will protect her and bring back safety! Her name is Ania, please, pray for her, I love her so much! Thank Lord for U!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Adorable! She really looks like Scott sometimes.
s