Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Vermont Vacation Bite

Hi everyone- we're on vacation right now and visiting with Larry and Sharon Pardy in St Jean Quebec! It's so nice to see them and the kids, we're just about to eat pizza so I can't make this long...we've driven thru Maine, Mass, a tiny bit of NH and spent last night at a beautiful inn in Vermont. Unfortunately I've been very sick with a cold...which has been very sucky...but, it's OK and I'm sure I'm on the mend now, and will be resting lots while we're here in Quebec (1/2 hr out of Montreal). We're having a great time, and the mountains in Vermont were so picturesque and beautiful- we stayed in a little town called Manchester and it was so quaint! I'll give the full update later with pics...bye for now! We're on vacation until Tuesday, yeah!
dee and scott and little kohler inside dee's belly><>

4 comments:

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

glad you are having a good trip. Hope the travels continue to go smoothly. Wish we were closer so we could get a visit on your trip!! Maybe before the wee one is 2 (FYI kids fly free under 2!). Have a great, restful, joyfilled vacation.

Mo the Mama said...

Hi Scott and Dee and baby Kohler inside Dee's belly ;)

Ok so I'm a moron...I guess Po is too...did we know you were going on vacation? Anyway, there is a flat of decaf coke on your porch that is now either totally frozen or exploded...either way we'll go pick it up (and clean it up if necessary :0) And I guess you can't come to dinner last night?!?

Well, I hope you have a great time and also that you feel better soon...raincheck on the dinner okay?
Mo (and Po and Bean, Bel and Bibby)

The Essons said...

Hey Dee -

Sorry to hear you're sick, but it sounds like you are still having a great time!

Can't wait to see some pictures!

Love ya!
Steph

Miranda said...

hi guys!! sorry that you are sick on vacation.. that sucks!! oh have i got stories for you when i get back!! i'll be posting, so keep checkin my blog!!

Love!