Monday, January 08, 2007

More Christmas Pictures!

Here's Scott and Graeme on boxing day morning - they bought the SAME thing for each other- the 4th Harry Potter movie!


On Christmas eve Scott and I were invited to a couple's house from our church- Lyndie and Barb, and their kids- Jenny and Jake. Lyndie's dad Eddie, with whom we're quite good friends, was there too, and he brought his mandolin and so we had a singsong and listened to some "fiddle tunes" thruout the night! It was a great way to spend Christmas eve, and so nice to hang out with this great family!


Jenny and Lyndie
At one point during the eveing, Jake found an accordion and this hat and came out "playing" it and dancing- it was so funny:). I said he looked like a Russian...he's quite a character!
Eddie on the mandolin!


B4 we left Halifax, Scott and I and his parents spent an evening hanging out with Lori and Jeff- friends from Scott's dad's church in Lake Echo. We played Trivial Pursuit and even though it was Jeff and Scott against the rest of us, they still won! It was really fun:)


Scott, Mama and Papa Kohler, me and Lori and Jeff

7 comments:

Miranda said...

hahah.. i love eddie's blue sweater :)

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

We are so glad you guys are getting on so well in your new community...not that there was ever any doubt!

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

It is so great how those people have embraced you two, well three, with such open arms! You have a special place in so many people's hearts!

I love seeing your posts. You look beautiful in that last pic, Dee!

The Essons said...

Hey Dee -Great pictures baby! Love ya and Miss ya! Any teaching this week? :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee,
every once in a while I look at your blog to see what you are up to but I never make any posts. It looks like you and Scott are enjoying yourselves in McAdam. I lived with Jenny Blair in University kind of neat to see how the world is really so small.
Amanda Bettle

The Kohlers said...

Hi Amanda! So good to hear from you! That is so weird- I'll tell Jenny when I see her. how've you guys been? I always think about the C&C crew I never get to see anymore:( But we're doing well here, and I think God is really using us! Thanks for leaving a comment:)
love dee><>:)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys..Add our e-mail to your supper scrappers if you like and I will contribute some of my recipes
jadainmex@yahoo.ca
XX MUM