Saturday, January 27, 2007

Trip Pics and Pizza

Hi everyone! Here are some pics of the beautiful "mountains" (I know to west coasters these are like little hills, but come on, it's all we have for mtns in the east!:) in Vermont:






Here we are driving thru Maine on our way home- thru tons of these little towns- it was so fun! And we came across Mexico, Maine! Here's the sign, albeit small:
We stopped at Denny's near Bangor for dinner which was very yummy, mmm breakfast all day!


And here's the homemade pizza I made yesterday (we made 2 smaller ones instead of one big one). I wanted to try my hand at it, so I made this crust which had to rise for an hour and then it was like SO THICK! But it tasted really good and scott chopped all the stuff to go on top- it was very yummy and fun to make! Then we watched Erin Brockovich which I'd never seen and was really good! It had some language, but not nearly as bad as what I had thought. What a great story!

4 comments:

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Those certainly are mountains compared to the North and South "Mountains" in the valley! Beautiful.

Your pizza looks delicious, I thought the pic was a professional at first.

See you soon!

The Essons said...

MMMMMMMM...pizza looks good Dee!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee and Scott!
Sounds like you had a great trip. I hope it was relaxing. I was talking to Christine this week and she said it was so nice to see you guys. I would love to come visit you. Jeremy is away for 2 weeks (over my March Break) in Ecuador....so I may just have to pop up for a visit :o) I'd love to get caught up.

Sarah Marsh

Unknown said...

Your pizza sounds (and looks) soooo yummy...I can almost smell the dough rising...mmm!
Love the scrapbooking, too. Made me all sentimental...sigh!