Tuesday, December 19, 2006

22 week belly and Xmas tree!

Hi everyone! Sorry long time no post-I'm having trouble getting my photos onto blogger and since I've already tried 3 times tonight, I'm giving up until later and only managed to get this one on here- but can you see how big my little belly is getting? Crazy eh? 22 weeks already- that's past halfway! The baby is movin' and groovin' in there lately and sometimes really gives a little kick- or elbow-or something:) It kinda feels like there's an alien in my tummy- but I find myself laying awake at night on my back with my hands on my tummy waiting for kicks...also I haven't been sleeping that well- does anyone know if that's a prego thing, too? Anyways, that's our newly put up tree behind me. Scott cut it down from a tree farm yesterday (that's how we do things here in the country!:) and had all the lights on before I woke up-awwww-so sweet, really. I decorated it tonight with my friend Miranda and it looks so nice:). our first tree together! Well, I'll be blogging more soon as soon as I figure out what's going wrong with my pics...happy holidays to everyone! Love dee and scott><>:)


10 comments:

Amy said...

Dee you look great!!! And the tree is gorgeous! Have a great Christmas!

The Barretts said...

Cute belly! Yes, the sleep thing is a prego thing unfortunately. Oh well..you'll probably get a good night's sleep in about 5 years! :)

The Essons said...

Hey Dee!

So glad to have an update -you look awesome! I love your tummy!I would love to talk before Christmas -how is Friday morning (the 22nd)? I'll try calling you around 10am-ish...

Love ya!

The Kohlers said...

Steph, fri am sounds great-I'll be here. Today we're in freddy (wed.) to do our shopping! Yeah!
love ya, dee

K & G said...

You look great pregnant, Dee! Hope you have a great holiday and Merry Christmas!

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

As you know by now from other comments, this is only the beginning of sleeplessness! Soon you will have to wake up to pee every hour or so.
By the way, they say you should sleep on your side not your back for the sake of circulation and all that. You and your tree both look great.

Miranda said...

i love your tree! thanks for letting me help... always fun!

The Essons said...

Dee Baby -

Check your email about our phone date...

Love you!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Dee you've grown so much since the last pic. Do you know the sex of the baby yet? What do you think it is. There are so many silly but fun websites for trying to figure it out. Have you found any? Also I really liked the Week by Week calenders - especially on About.com. They have a photo gallery too. All of which were helpful. Merry Christmas

Sonya

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee and Scott!
I was just talking to Karen and that reminded me it's been a while since I've talked to you... she gave me your blogspot address so this is the first time I've seen pictures of you and your baby :) Dee you look so cute! I'm so excited for you guys.