Friday, April 28, 2006

Snapshots of Wolfville

As we only have a month left here before our trip to Poland on May 30 and them move to McAdam, NB for July 1st, I thought it'd be nice to post some pics dePICting our life in Wolfville!:

This is Scrapbook Night which happens almost every Monday night, usually at Christine's house. This is a small night, but we sometimes have 5 or 6! I always look forward to going...I think we all sort of feel like it's a girls night/support group! Most of us have some connection
to Acadia Divinity College and that's how it all got started. Also, you can often hear Christine saying, "So where did you get that idea?" :)



















Here is Scott with friends Matt and Shawn in an in-TENTS situation (I'm so punny:)! These 3 guys spent a lot of time together studying at ADC, finishing their MA's (and Scott's MDiv). As you can see, these study bugs have their crazy sides, too. . .:)





Congrat's to Matt who just finished his Thesis! Yay! We know how hard you (and fam!) worked to achieve this goal and we're proud of you!







These are some of the girls I work with at Swiss Chalet- and their babies! We got together to say good-bye to Jen (turquoise shirt) as she moved to TO. In front is me and Phyllis (we're both seater/greeters) and Tracy, Jen and Tracy are all (or were) servers. I'm holding Tracy's baby boy elliot- same name as Danielle's new baby girl!
















Congratulations to Danielle and Rick on their new baby girl, Elliot Jane! (I had previously put Ellioy and didn't notice the typo! Sorry guys!) Does this make me Auntie Dee? Yay! We're so happy for you guys!!

2 comments:

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Dee, you are very witty! That photo of the guys in the tent is hillarious. I hope Bev gets to see it. I still don't know how the three of them fit!

The Kohlers said...

I know, it's a funny pic and funny memory. I can't believe they got in when I asked them to!