Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Exams, exams

I actually only have two exams this term, one of which I wrote yesterday and shouldn't have been concerned about. This morning I have Evangelism. That shouldn't be very bad either, except I've barely studied. I''ve got an hour and a half now to try to prepare myself.

It's hard to believe that after this exam I'll just have to finish up my last two classes' work on my own time (I hope to be done Friday) and then my years at seminary are over. I can still work on my thesis (and plan to do so), but my formal classes will be all behind me. It's a strange feeling sometimes, but it's a good one too. Maybe I'll feel like an adult soon.

Dee uploaded some pictures to blogger last night I think, so I expect she'll be posting them to our blog soon. My posts are non-graphic it seems. It's just easier to not procrastinate that way. :)

1 comment:

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Yeah Scott!!! We are so excited for you that you're almost done at ADC. I'm sure that you have mixed feelings, as does Matt, to be done this wonderful chapter in your life. God bless you and Dee as you start this next very exciting chapter! We're blessed to have you two as friends:).