Monday, April 17, 2006

Guilty of procrastination

I have a tendency to procrastinate. I know this, I admit it, and sadly most times I accept it. Well, we've been guilty of procrastinating with our blog these days too. But now the semester is coming to an end and it's time to start updating.

I just finished writing an article on the Dead Sea Scroll 1QSa (The Rule of the Congregation) for a book called The Encyclopedia of the Historical Jesus (published by Routledge and forthcoming in 2008). It's great to be done it, since it was two weeks overdue on Saturday. Now it's 10:30 and I'm just getting started studying for my Greek exam tomorrow morning. Life is good.

Dee and I are trying to get out all of our support letters for Poland, and it's going fairly well. We're excited about everything that's going on in our lives these days; it's hard to even imagine that this is real life sometimes. Once I've graduated I'm hoping it will feel a little bit slower and more manageable for the two of us. McAdam is waiting.

Well, I suppose I should get to that Greek. We'll try to keep updating.

No comments: