Friday, April 27, 2012

For the Gentle Shepherd Youth:)

Hi guys, it's Dee.  Well, I thought I'd do a short post about ourselves, so you can get a glimpse into our lives, which we want to share with you all!  Here you go:

Me and Scott
We both play guitar and sing- but Scott plays way more than me:)
I like knitted hats and to straighten my crazy curly hair sometimes for fun.

                        I love scrapbooking


Here are some pages of places that I've traveled.


 I love photography.
 

 I like to take pics of old rusty things.

 And nature.
 

 And my kids:)  People are my favorite subject!  I can't wait to meet all YOU guys!


 Owen- either smiley or having a tantrum.
 

 I love God, God's people (the Church), and nature-esp the ocean and the sky-esp sunsets:)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new hat and your straight hair!!! I think I'm ready to cut mine again..it's too thin.

What colour/brand of lipstick do you wear sometimes?? I like it too!!!

Great pictures..keep sharing :)

Patti