Thursday, April 26, 2012

Feb and March

Party time at the Flynn's house!
Emily taking after me:):)  Here with Sean (my friend Sarah's oldest) and his grammy.
My morning routine- now sans the sunlamp- thank goodness- now that the weather's better!
Best friend in McAdam- Anya
Anya's littlest- Triniti
I really love when ,y backyard is full of kids!  Here Sarah's over to visit, too- that makes my 2 best buds and our 7 children!                                                                                                    

Owen, Rowan, Myles, Trin, Emily playing in the garden.
Scott's parents came to visit while he went to visit Duke Divinity School in North Carolina.  It was soo nice having them!
I did the E and the Y and she did the rest- seriously people, she's a smarty pants.
Time to bake!
OK, it's pretend baking today- yummy, construction paper!     



Playing with Magic Mud (cornstarch and water- so fun and such a mess:)
What to do when the power goes out?  Make up your own game...
Read and use candles for heating....
Make a fort!

My friend Alicia and her sister Kendra came to visit from Halifax- it was so fun to have them!
Bubble Beard.
Let's paint.
Can you tell?  I drew it and Em painted it- Dora!  I really think this is amazing!

No comments: