Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Days 2012

Emily backlit by the sun:)
Bunny and Pink One recently underwent some serious cosmetic surgery- 
no more sookies for Owen!  Yay!
Practicing with sun flares.
I did my hair the other day and wanted Scott to take a picture for me:)
Straightened and then curled a little- all with the flat iron.
Kisses from Emmy:)
We were all sick for a while there, I even had a pink eye sort of thing going on, and a hole in my eardrum, Owen was on antibiotics and Scott still doesn't feel 100%.  A hard winter for colds!
I love Mr. Snowman- I think they did a great job!
My least favorite roads- icy and crunchy after a melt.
Me and Anya, hanging out per usual!
Emily wanted to take some family pics- here's the self timer one....
Emily pushed the button herself for this one- then I got really protective and put my camera away:)
The new picture I bought!!  I love it- it's in our room.
It's big.
Emily's "Zebra" craft from Pre-K.  She loves her school and is doing very well:) 
Reading with mommy
Owen cozy in a towel fresh from the dryer, "So cozy!", he says:)
Same with Em, only she starts to suck her lip which indicates bedtime:)
The clown....
again...
Pretty Emmy:)
Modeling for the camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures, especially the last few of the kids. What cute children we have.

Scott

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures Dee! The kids are getting so big. Love you hair, all the new picture, the color on the wall...all of it!! Doing anymore photography?? I hate that you're not on facebook anymore :(

Patti

Anonymous said...

Emily and Owen have grown so much - they are so so cute! Dee, you and Scott look great, hope all is well and maybe we can all get together at some point this summer, would love for you both to meet Jaxon :) xox Amy, Doug and Jaxon