Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Irish Family Arrives (Week of the Funeral)

Flowers from the funeral- we picked a huge bouquet of roses.

Nanny and Tara
Hanging with Emmy
Emily loves the elevator in Nanny's building- what a cutie:)

Owey and Nanny on the elevator.
Owen always co-ordinates with his sippy cups.
Tara and her niece:)


Family from Ireland- Margaret, Me, Aunt Ann ( my father's sister) and Tara
The whole crew- Nanny, Victor (my Father's brother),
Aunt Margaret (Victor's wife), Emmy,
Aunt Ann, Tara, Me and Owen
It was awesome to see my family and reconnect with them- next time hopefully we'll see them in THEIR hometown in Ireland:)

Last night with Tara, we (me, scott, tara) went to The Fireside to eat and talk.


I love this guy:)


Fun- hehe

Sleepover before driving Tara to the airport-
she was practicing her salsa moves in Nanny's kitchen:)
I tried to learn something, but I think I pulled a muscle.



Attending Scott's Dad's church- always fun to see our friends and worship with them!:)
Mrs. Dennis (our previous boss at Halifax Christian Academy:) on piano
Melanie, Lori and Cathy on vocals:)

No comments: