Saturday, August 12, 2006

New Friends!!

God is so good to us- a few weeks ago, Scott went over to introduce himself to the Anglican minister here, who he heard was also a young guy. Well it turns out he and his wife have moved here from Vancouver, BC, where he went to Regent College. They have 3 kids (6 weeks, 2 yrs and 4 years) and they are all so adorable! We clicked with P&M right away and have already spent some late nights over there chatting and playing some serious "Dutchie"...they are so much fun and it is such a huge blessing to have friends in town who are in ministry...we're very thankful for them!!

Us, P&M and Baby E:)


Their other 2 kidlets watching cartoons at our house (with my pigs:)


Yesterday, I was out putting some things out on the line and this is what I saw- a beautiful double rainbow (only one seen here). Just another reminder that God takes care of his people, and he's certainly taking care of us!!:)

4 comments:

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

I love seeing all of your pictures Dee! You are so great at sharing them.

What a blessing to have found some new friends who are also in ministry! Now, you'll just have to hurry up and have some kids of your own and you can share that in common too;)!!!

The Kohlers said...

I know, I know!;) sometimes I feel like our camera is sorta crappy- but at the same time I'm so thankful for it...one day we will have one like the Walshes..:):) Miss you guys- was thinking about you today!
Have a good Sunday- pls give a hug to the boys for me,
love dee (for teamkohler of course:)

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

That is great Dee. i know what it is like to move to a new place and not know anyone. God blessed me enormously when I moved to Halifax and met an incredible group of people(including you Dee:)
Enjoy the new blessing of friends!

The Kohlers said...

Thanks Tara! And you, too- Steph is a good friend and one of the most loyal people I know- you're lucky to live close to her:( but hey- I have to come up there and visit both of you guys now!!! Yay! I've never been there, so one day/weekend I'll have to make the trip-
:)love dee