Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas day snuggles and playing at home in McAdam-
we drove the next day to Halifax and arrived boxing day night- whereupon I would be able to open my gift from Scott and both fams, a Canon Rebel T1i!!

For some reason I think this picture is really funny and symbolic of our life right now:
When we arrived, after visiting and putting kids to bed...I opened my new camera and started playing. Here's Judy's lovely decorations (I would never think of this! So cool!):

Then we went to Nanny's to have Christmas with my side of the fam:)
In case it wasn't obvious, I am seriously loving my new camera.
Did I already say that?
Nanny bought this for Emily- so pretty!!
Nanny likes her new outfit from us:)
Silly Dave:) hehe
Emily among the kleenexes she's just unloaded from their box:)
(I allowed it- PS- I love this colorful outfit:):)
Christmas at the Kohler's:
Abigail among the presents:)
Owen so excited about Abigails new "walking" puppy:)
Jen beat me to this long ago- but this was hilarious.
Bradley in a box.
Especially when he became a 'vacuum'
and filled the box to capacity with tissue and wrapping paper.
Owen LOVES this truck.
Handsome couple- Alicia and Aaron (Scott's cousins)
I'm a fan of this picture.
Me and the girls, Jen and Alicia

Cousin Nick and AJ
Justin and Aunt Cheryl
Kristopher, me and Scott:) I feel like a little pixie standing next to him.
Scott just feels short, not like a pixie.
I love this thing.


Story time with Nana:)

More Christmas pics to come- they just take forever to upload!:)

No comments: