Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009:)!

Christmas Eve Day- getting excited and looking at the snow together:)
Me and baby Oboe
That night for dinner we had our friend Greg over for supper.
Xmas Eve we had the McAvoys over to play games and hang out- Shirley's one of my closest friends- it was so much fun! We ate a lot of sweets...hehe

Daddy's old man socks and old man slippers:)hehe

Then Santa came!- Santa also assembled a table and chairs for the children in record time:)

Here's all the gifts before we went to bed:)

Xmas morning! The videos at the bottom of this page are the best- but here are the kids opening Owen's gift- a boat with animals for the tub:)

The kids' gifts- a table and chairs from Nanny, boat for Owey- cash register and cart with "food" and "money" and a shopping basket for Emmy- she loved it! She also got coloring books and crayons, and a game of Memory for toddlers.

Cute...

Playing with the Memory cards and the cash register
Emmy's sweet, excited face- playing with her new toys- she keeps wanting to go to "Chapters" with her shopping cart-hehe- like father like daughter:)

Xmas breakfast with our little fam!
Blueberry pancakes and fruit salad- yummy:)


Clementines

We had a very chillaxed afternoon and for supper we were invited to our friends' Maddie and Archie's place. We got on all our outdoor gear and took the kids in sleighs to their house. It was so fun, and so movie-like that Scott and I were laughing singing Xmas carols:)
Archie's sister Evelyn was there, too- and we had a GREAT meal and a lovely time with them. Everything was fine but ended in tears when Owen had a big fall into a table corner:(

Ev and I

Xmas Morning Videos:

1 comment:

Jen said...

Dee! I found you! I couldn't find you on facebook, and Nana didn't know your email, so I did I google search "Scott and Dee Kohler", and your blog appeared! Couldn't be easier (thank God for internet). It's great to see your gorgeous and growing children....looks like it's been a while since you posted though. I am sure you both are extremely busy in the little town of McAdam. I also have a blog at www.soulfullcafe.com
I wrote a piece a while ago about Nana. And this week I'm having a free giveaway...please enter! And if you "like" my facebook page, I will find your profile then and we can catch up that way.
I hope you all are well and experiencing the love of God in meaningful and fulfilling ways.
God bless you,
jen
www.soulfullcafe.com