Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Visit to Halifax & The Kohlers' Visit to See Us!

It was SOOOO nice to have Judy and Frank here for the week- I love having them here!!


Nana with her babies- I like this pic- so nice of everyone:)



Diaper Patrol

Toddlers are hilarious


Daddy reading to the babies


What happened when Emily met her first chocolate chip cookie.
She just kept saying "cookie" over and over again- it was hilarious:)
Sweet cakes
Owen learning daddy's ways...we have a pic like this of Emmy at the same stage:)

Bird's eye view of my little ones and me
Me and my favorite daughter...:)


He has Mommy's hair- (crazed)
Smiley Boy
"Pick me up!"
The 3 Originals
Loving on Owen...slightly dangerous....

Content to snuggle with Grandpa
Bright eyes
I love this picture!
Hangin' out together...

This is our basement a week and a half ago. We need more space in our house so we're expanding to the basement. Scott and his dad (while they were here on "vacation" for a week:) built a room down there and it looks amazing!!! Here's the progress:
Putting up the wall frames...
....walls are all up....
...gyproc is up and doing the crackfilling....

Primed, painted, ceiling tiles and light fixture in, and now they're laying the carpet- all in one week- Amazing!!!!!!


You know you live in Canada when there's a snowmobile parked at the bank.
This was the first walk I took with both kidlets- I felt like a super-mom!
After a bath:)

Me and Nellie- we got to meet up for just a few minutes at Chapters in Dartmouth while we were both in town- it was soooo nice to see her and get to see each other's new babies!

Owen and Xander- they're best friends now
and always ask when they can have another play-date.
Rick and the other 2 cuties- Elliot and Brock
Many evenings were spent like this while I was there for the week- it was great:)
Oboe with red eyes....
Emily and her new sweater from Terry and Buffy
Sibbies holding hands- awww...

I could kiss that face right off.... he's such a smiley baby- I've never seen anything like it!
Boxing
Nana snuggling with Oboe
It was AWESOME to see my sister who came from Vancouver to see Nanny after her mini-stroke, and have her see the kids and meet Owen!! Yay for sisters!
"I'm grumpy"
(but not really- prob just sleepy:)
She loves to read and play with her books:)
Auntie Tara with Owen
Auntie Tara and Emily- Emily LOVED Tara playing with her- she thought she was great fun:)
(Here we are at the hospital visiting Nanny after her stroke- she's doing great now- but of course she wasn't really up for a photo shoot of herself- but she's there:)

Kisses


Mama and both her babes- not the most flattering pic I just noticed!
Beautiful Emmy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Dee! Thanks for posting all these pictures. I can't get over how cute Owen is.....he's growing so fast. You also look amazing! I'm so glad you've had some good visiting time with family. How is your Nanny doing?
S.Marsh

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Great pictures, Dee! Owen is looking like Emily in the mouth and something about his expressions, too. They are both adorable! It must be nice to have a handy family - I've never had that pleasure;). That's great for Scott to have his own office at home! Good job on that, guys.

We miss you!

The Cari's said...

Yey! SOOO many pics- loving it. It's so nice to see you and Tara together. I miss her!! Talk to you on the phone soon I guess. =)

mothemama said...

Love the pic of the snowmobile at the bank! It made me laugh! And your children are gorgeous of course!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who enjoys to taste different stuff. Presently I am making my personalized solar panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I'm utilizing the net as the only path to acheive this. I discovered a truly amazing website which explains how to contruct pv panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps needed for constructing solar panels.

I'm not really sure about how precise the info given there iz. If some guys over here who had experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it will be great and I would highly treasure it, because I truly passion solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U people are the best.