Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Owen at 3 Weeks and More!

What handsome men I have in my life:)
Swaddled and Sleeping
Emily with her friend Sean from church over for a play date! When it was time for him to go he said, "No, I stay with Emily..." So cute:)
Owen all bundled in a bunting
I love this picture- what a beautiful daughter I have and get to spend my days with:)
"Noses"
Getting a sponge bath from Daddy
Cuddles with Mommy looking tired :)

Night-nights with Mommy
Long night-night kisses are funny!

In the laundry basket with the second season of 30 Rock:)
Our littlest Oboe
What my days look like now - two kids!
Skinny legs compared to Emily's when she was this small:)
Daddy burping Oboe
Kisses from Sissy
Holding Owen's Hand
Happy to have a little brother- "bebe" she calls him




Daddy shoveling snow and making Emmy laugh



Scott grabbed the camera and caught this moment on video- she had put on his shoes and was walking around with them on...:)



Owen smiling in his sleep:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute videos. It's so nice to be able to see that fun stuff that they do!!! Owen is is crazy cute Dee! I MUST meet him. =)

The Cari's said...

Ooops that was my comment above, I didn't mean to go stealth.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy!!! He looks kind of like Emily in some of the shots ...he really does have skinny legs!!We adore him nevertheless.
Emily is so good to him and pleased that he is part of the family.
We are VERY PROUD grandparents!!
XXXXXXXXNana and Poppy

The Essons said...

Wow Dee -Beautiful children! Owen is SO cute in that last video!

Anonymous said...

can't believe Owen is already three weeks old! They are both so cute, can't wait to see you all at Christmas. We are so blessed!

The Barretts said...

I think Owen looks like Emily. He is super cute!

Anonymous said...

I especially love the video of Owen smiling in his sleep..it's exactly what Riley is doing...I keep hoping that he'll smile while he's awake, but it hasn't happened yet. Emily is so cute too...love the picture of the 2 of you..so sweet and you look great!

Patti