Sunday, August 31, 2008

Recently Scrapped

Hi! I felt very artistically inclined:) on our vacation- all that time to relax and scrap!! So I did a few pages, which for those who know me is a miracle because I'm so slow! They're not in any order but I like the first page best- I guess it feels most like 'me'. Hope you enjoy these pages!

"First Grandchild"


"Safari" (At Disney World)




"Spring is Here!"



"Everything is Finger Food"





Remember Ernest?:)..."Baby Goes to Camp"




I apologize for these pics being the wrong way
but Scott and I have both tried and we can't get them to rotate properly!!
Anyways- this is "St. Croix 'Beach'"







Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dee...they are beautiful!!! I was going to comment on just one page, but they're all so nice! We've started working on my grandmothers "scrapbooking calendar" as a Christmas present, but I find it so hard to get idea's, my mind is usually blank! Thankfully between me and my mom, we seem to be able to pull it all together in the end...it's only 12 pages after all....hehe...

Patti

Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Those are insanely amazing, Dee!!! Where did you get all of those ideas, anyway;)! Emily is so blessed to have a mommy who is beautifully preserving all of her special memories.:) So glad you're keeping up with scrapping! You are so artistically gifted, friend. Wish we could scrap together like old times. Someday...

Anonymous said...

Hey Dee! Your pages look so incredible! They should be published in a magazine! You are inspiring me to get going on my scrapping!

Lenore
:o)

Anonymous said...

You've got skills lady! So fun, no wonder you enjoy it so much. I was very confused when I saw the Africa page until I remembered Disney! Love you,

Danielle

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Dee, These are beautiful . Where do you find the time?