Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone! If you didn't notice- the last post had no words at all- and it seems that's how my posts are going to be these days if I'm to actually post new pics once in a while- so, enjoy the pictures and please leave your comments- we love to read them, and sorry for the lack of commentary:)
Love from Dee, Scott and Emily

The Real Little Mermaid (thanks mom:)


Out Tricker-Treating
(note no-one else was out yet- we were the first ones I think:)


Mama and Her Little Mermaid

Visiting Evelyn, our friend up the street

The 3 of Us
(and no, I'm not pregnant again, it's just the way the jacket looks, I promise:)
My Favorite 2 Faces
Bedtime for Mermaids

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful mermaid - but we are not biased are we. We are blessed with beautiful grandchildren! Mom & Dad Kohler

Shawn, Bev, and Family said...

That is adorable. You all look fantastic as usual and that mermaid costume is a real keeper...will it expand a little for next year? I had a bumble bee and a dog which were pouches like that and for the next year I just cut 2 holes in the bottom for feet....keep that in mind cause it is an adorable costume. Thanks, as always, for the update!

Anonymous said...

The prettiest mermaid in the world!!
Nana and Poppy XXXXXXXXXX

The Essons said...

The CUTEST mermaid I have ever seen! Love you :0)

The Kohlers said...

Great idea, Bev!! I'll definitely put it aside....:)

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute! The costume is nice too, but only the gilding on an already beautiful little girl.

Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen!!! Love you guys lots!! Tara and Ian
ps: hey Dee Celeste just got engaged!! crazy! xoxoxox

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Adorable. What else can I say.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Dee, did you make her that mermaid suit?